Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I recently learned of and experiemented with Screenr. Check out my screenr video by clicking the link below or simply clicking play on the video below!

Screenr Experiementation

Screenr is a great, EASY, and best of all FREE service you can use to record your voice and whatever you are doing on the computer screen. I had never heard of it and I just went to the website and completed my Screenr in about 5 minutes from start to finish. SO easy!
I can think of many great uses for Screenr. Imagine that your friend or family member is a new member to a site and doesn't understand how to use it. You quickly whip up a Screenr and send it to them via facebook, blog, email, etc and WAA-LAA! they have step by step instructions, both verbal and visual.

This could be great for teachers blogs who want to explain and SHOW parents how to get around the class website.
I definitely see myself using this in the future in my personal life and career.

1 comment:

  1. Extremely well done. Very professional. Enjoyed the presentation.

    ReplyDelete